Sunday, August 2, 2009

New Puppy!

Today I picked up Buster, a 2-month old Great Dane. He's still really small, but he won't be for long! My friends all seem to think I'm crazy for getting such a big dog. Of course they have little tiny accessory dogs, which is fine, but I always wanted a big dog. I think it's inspired by Barkley from Sesame Street. I always loved him. So big and fluffy and red! Anyway, I just remind them that I'm a 100-pound girl and while he might outweigh me before too long, he'll never catch up to my 5'0" height. Plus he's a dog. And he's cute as hell! Well, I mean he's not potty trained yet, so I know there will be some tough times ahead. But I'm a strong girl and if he poops on the floor, I'll poop on his face! Hahaha, j/k. As long as I keep my A+++++ sense of humor, we'll be just fine! I wonder if he likes beer??

Well, just wanted people to know about Buster's arrival, and everyone's invited to visit anytime! Loves! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. uh, joe? you're a 100 lb girl?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you've been busy! The zoo on Saturday and then the puppy on Sunday

    ReplyDelete